Pennsylvania Required Clearances
With PA Act 153 do I need to renew my clearances to volunteer for a WPYFL organization?
- Current volunteers with clearances issued prior to December 1, 2016 – Clearances need to be updated before being allowed to volunteer and have direct contact with players and/or cheerleaders for the 2021 season.
- Current volunteers with clearances issued on or after December 1, 2016 – Clearances meet the requirements and individual is able to volunteer for the 2021 season.
- Current volunteers who do not have any clearances – Clearances need to be completed before being allowed to volunteer and have direct contact with players and/or cheerleaders for the 2021 season.
PA Required Clearance (ACT 153)
PA Criminal History Records (ACT 34)
PA Child Abuse Clearance (ACT 151)
Federal Required Clearances
Federal Criminal History Record Request (ACT 114), FBI Fingerprints
Instructions to enroll for fingerprint clearances:
- Enter code – 1KG6ZJ
- Click on – Schedule or Manage an Appointment
- Answer questions on subsequent webpages to register
- On Location screen – enter zip code for list of fingerprint sites
- On last screen select a Date & Time or select Walk-In option
- Click Submit button at bottom to finalize registration
WPYFL Required Clearances
WPYFL Volunteer Affidavit – To be completed in lieu of PA Act 114 if applicable.